Rules & Terms
1. Cotswold International Film Freeway is a bi-monthly based film festival with annual screenings open to all organisers and filmmakers
2. Submission will be accepted through our submission partner, Film Freeway.
3. Our jury screens the bi-monthly selections privately and from there we select the winners.
4. All submissions are final. No refunds are provided.
5. All genre films/trailers/creative projects will be accepted.
6. Winner films will require HD format of the film on festival demand for screening in the annual event through Vimeo download or Dropbox.
7. All films which are selected/nominated for the competition or Festival, will be informed only by emails & listed on the festival website.
8. No inquiries or arguments will be entertained regarding non selected films. The decision of the festival selection committee will be final.
9. All non-English foreign language films / regional language films must have English sub-titles.
10. Festival organisers will not be responsible if the film is not screened due to film format problem.
11. Festival director reserves the rights to disqualify any film on certain grounds.
12. Each entry will be accompanied by non-refundable fees.
13. The festival authorities will have the right to retain copies of each film and the material sent as part of our festival library & can be screened in for Education, promotions on our social/ internet platforms, awareness & non-commercial purposes.
14. Films that are submitted must be the entrant’s original work and shall not infringe on any copyrights or any other rights of any Third Parties. Contestants agree that they have obtained all required copyright permissions regarding music, sound & images. etc presented in their film.
15. Entrants agree that Cotswold International Film Festival organisers will not be held liable for any copyright violations by you or your films/projects.
16. Cotswold International Film Festival reserves the right to not screen any film for any reason it deems valid.
17. Entrance fee is non-refundable. Entries will not be processed without entry fee payment. No refund for non selected films and incomplete entries.
18. Cotswold International Film Festival organisers reserve rights to change, cancel or re-schedule the dates, venue, awards & categories without consent or information to contestants.
19. The organisers reserve the right not to award any or all of the prizes.
20. Festival Directors reserve the right to make all decisions about the festival.
21. The code of conduct will have to be strictly followed by the entrants; misbehaviour will lead to disqualification & legal actions.
22. Cotswold International Film Festival and organisers reserve the right to make any necessary changes in regulations or scheduling.
23. The decision of the management is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. Films once entered in the festival will not be allowed to be withdrawn except on mutually agreed terms.
25. Agree with the above terms & conditions of Cotswold International Film Festival.
26. The applicant agrees to have read and accepted the rules & regulations for participation.